Page 3557 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354335533555355635573558355935613571 ... LastLast
Results 35,561 to 35,570 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I can’t buy liquor for another hour. That’s bugging me.

And German food is all pork & carbs but apparently they have dry “shelf” toilets, where you get to smell your pork shit, then clean it off the shelf.

https://www.german-way.com/german-toilets/
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Yep. It's a magical place.

3. Self-punishment for the holocaust, clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Seems like everything I try with old games ends up fucking up and it's bumming me out. Tried playing Doki Doki Panic and my FDS fell out of calibration at some point in the last 2 moves. I did manage to beat Bokutte Upa so that was a plus.

Tried out some NES games and they were consistently garbled. Decided to try the Blinking Light Win I've had lying around for years and the death grip on it is unbelievable. Putting the old pin connector back in did fix it, but this was over the course of like 2 weeks.

Played some SNES and found out Super Ghouls and Ghosts is glitchy on my 1chip model. Lester the Unlikely is being difficult to boot for some reason, too. I did beat Rabbit Rampage and Death and Return of Superman. 2 mediocre games = 1 good game, right?

I know tinkering and repair is part of the hobby, but I guess I've never had a job as involved as my current one. I end up in OT a lot and my days to play are few, far between, and split with spending time with the wife.

Nothing too bad, really. I wish everything just worked and I could sit there for 8 hours lost in a game again.

Can't edit posts. Almost forgot, tried playing Panzer Dragoon on the Saturn and the music skips and cuts off in level 5. I'll get it resurfaced easily enough, it just feels like I'm cursed lately.

lately?

also this

8. Story of my life!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Man, fuck sugar. I had a baja blast dew this morning after months of no sugar and I feel like I drank sand.

I was planning on living it up and getting a Candy Drink from Starbucks today, but I talked myself out of it because I knew it wouldn't even be worth it.

I know it's gonna be the same experience when I get a pizza.