Page 3160 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 314631563158315931603161316231643174 ... LastLast
Results 31,591 to 31,600 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I fucking hope not.

Edit: It'd take her a long time to make that money. Prostitute maybe less time.

2. What's the story behind that business, Chux? Paying 10 grand in 1's is a pretty blatant 'fuck you.'

Pennies would be even better.

3. It's literally a laundromat. They didn't give us the money directly, they gave it to the property management company that the father of the owner of my office owns. So they just brought it down to us because we have the account.

It's a huge fuck you. I'd take a picture of just how much money 10k in 1's looks like but that's not a good idea to be taking pictures of the vault, you know?

Edit: Turns out they were a few months behind in rent and told the property manager that they only way they'd get the payment was in $1's. He said "That's fine, my son owns the bank" thinking he'd call their bluff.

So here we are.
    Last edited by Chux; 26 Mar 2015 at 04:24 PM.

I know you can't take a pic, but how big is that? I'm having a hard time picturing that many singles.

5. Can you picture clearing out your PMs?

6. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427405988.165077.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	322.8 KB 
ID:	76320
    That's half.

7. They're a laundromat. You're a bank. Pop the bills in your electro-counter and bam it's counted.
    On the bright side, you now know where you can grab a bunch of reasonably hard to trace bills next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Can you picture clearing out your PMs?
    I will when I get to a computer. I'm not on pc's much. Shoot me an email or Facebook pm of it's urgent.

9. It's not URGENT. just looking for an update, if any.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    They're a laundromat. You're a bank. Pop the bills in your electro-counter and bam it's counted.
    On the bright side, you now know where you can grab a bunch of reasonably hard to trace bills next month.
    Oh yeah, like I said. It doesn't bug me, but it bugged the tellers.