Page 3161 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 314731573159316031613162316331653175 ... LastLast
Results 31,601 to 31,610 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. That was a royal you.

2. Aw thanks. You're very regal yourself.

Yes, I understand what you're saying now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Ass Pennies would be even better.
    Fixed.

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

flash

When the hell did this get to be such a resource hog? I'm often having to go to task manager and end the process because it is eating up enough just as much memory as firefox.

5. It got to be a memory hog back when it was first made, and Firefox is the same way. Both FF and Chrome have memory issues that Irritate me, although I do prefer how Chrome divides up pages in task manager to find particular offenders. Firefox is just sloppy in that regard.

6. The real question is when has Flash not been a memory hog?

7. There's a reason Apple stopped using it for mobile web stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    It got to be a memory hog back when it was first made, and Firefox is the same way. Both FF and Chrome have memory issues that Irritate me, although I do prefer how Chrome divides up pages in task manager to find particular offenders. Firefox is just sloppy in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The real question is when has Flash not been a memory hog?
    It has never been as bad as it is now.

9. Yes it has, it's always been god awful. The only difference is that it wasn't as widely used in every aspect of web pages in previous... generations? However you want to classify Internet history.

There is no way it has been this bad. A computer from 5 years ago didn't have the amount of memory flash waste on its own.

I bet you have a blocker on and you don't even really know what you're talking about, right?