Page 3485 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347134813483348434853486348734893499 ... LastLast
Results 34,841 to 34,850 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Thanks everyone. We buried her under an old willow tree in the back. I just don't understand what could have wiped her out in less than 48 hours. The other kitten seems to be doing fine at least.
    I'm really sorry. Stuff like this makes me want to hug my dog and never let go.
    I took all your French Toast.

2. re: Chux diagnosis

Yeah, it does.

3. In other news, I got around to hooking up the JPS2 I bought off ebay. Popped in the Metal Gear that came with it and it fired up after first going to the browser screen. That's usually a sign of a weak laser.
    Then I popped in a certain PS1 game that will be featured in my next theme. Disc read error. Grabbed another JPS1 game. Disc read error. Grabbed a CDrom based PS2 game. Disc read error.
    This is the first time buying ANYTHING used from Japan has completely effed me over. I should have known something was up when it arrived far more scratched up than pictured. The return policy says I have to pay return shipping. EFF THAT. Item was not as described. They've got to refund me in full.

I'll try to get my PS2 to you in a most expedient fashion then. It loaded Gradius Gaiden super quick!

5. Don't sweat it, I'll just do a different theme for the next couple of weeks. It was going to be Target Earth, Cybernator, Saturn Leynos 2, PS1 Valken 2, PS2 Valken remake, PS4 Leynos remake, with Metal Storm on the NES and (lol) Slave Zero on the DC kiosk to keep the mech shooting theme going.
    I'll do Street Fighter 1- 5 and some silly spin offs (like the Animated Movie Saturn game) instead.

6. Aurora those make my brain hurt.

SSJN are you just playing games in a theme for your personal enjoyment, or are you planning to present something to the class about them?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Pfft, I don't play games.
    I just buy them and put them on demo in the store. Then when the 1 out of 2000000 people shows an interest in one of them (since it's not like, Mario or whatever) and wants to buy it, I get to piss the person off by saying it's not for sale.

8. What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

The carcass!!!!

I think by the time I’m done with school I’m going to be able to understand broken English really really well, lots of international students here. I love some of the phrasing that gets tossed around. One of my teammates was typing “cooperate” as “corporate” and I’m like you know....that is super rad. I love that. I will now corporate with you!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Sure, you guys love it's when it's foreigners.

10. Jokes on you, they meant copulate.