Page 3514 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 350035103512351335143515351635183528 ... LastLast
Results 35,131 to 35,140 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. The Switch has the benefit of inheriting both Nintendo's home console market, and their portable market. It will get a nice boost when they finally kill the 3DS.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    PS3 was not garbage it was over engineered, terribly priced at first and difficult to develop for. But it was not garbage. It turned into a very good system.
    Pretty much this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. PS3 and One are actually both fantastic. They both had massively bungled launches but developed into excellent systems.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    PS3 and One are actually both fantastic. They both had massively bungled launches but developed into excellent systems.
    To me the PS3 fell on it's ass when they 1st announced that $500.00 USD price tag. Nowa days it's wasn't a surprise with the Xbox One X. The PS3 back then? Hell no!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. how the fuck can you mess up something as iconic as five hundred ninety nine u.s. dollars?

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    PS3 and One are actually both fantastic. They both had massively bungled launches but developed into excellent systems.
    I gave up on the One months ago, sold mine. It was not a good system nor was it at the time showing any sign of turning into one. The problems were OS based, I felt. The system just never felt like it was designed for ease of use and navigation. Coming from the 360 OS it was a fucking disgrace. I know it's a personal experience/preference thing, but the OS always felt like you were supposed to use the Kinect, even after it was killed off.

If it's been fixed hurrah, but I don't think I'll be finding out anytime soon.

7. Both the PS3 and Xbone turned into great systems out of necessity.
    Had the world not turned its back on Microsoft after its "consumer unfriendly" digital plan (in quotes, because most people now are doing exactly what Microsoft was planning for them to do all along- eschew physical and go digital), we'd not be seeing backwards compatibility, regular xbox live sales, etc. Xbox game pass would probably be the same awful streaming service that PSnow is. But they're losing the race and so are doing anything and everything to win people over. Those in the lead don't seem to care too much about maintaining that lead. Hence the constant leapfrogging of generation winners.

Anyone notice that not only did Sony raise the price of PS+ this gen, it rarely goes on sale on top of it?

I paid $100 for my PS3. It slays at that price.

9. How can anyone say PS3 is junk and 360 isn't? They wound up being the same damn system.

10. I hated the PS3 UI, and the later models were a bitch to repair, but overall it was no worse than the XBOX360.