Page 3490 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347634863488348934903491349234943504 ... LastLast
Results 34,891 to 34,900 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. He’s a confirmed creep, but this being on the record is new.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I wonder what the backlash against this level of light shedding will be. Didn’t Louis make a movie recently excusing sexual assault recently?

I don’t find any of these revelations about celebrities damaging to me. Often the best art comes from a place of perpetuated deviancy. It sucks, but I don’t see celebrities as their art or vice versa.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 09 Nov 2017 at 07:48 PM.

3. my first thought, weeks ago. !remindme 3 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. So, predator was a bit extreme on my part. It's just disappointing more than anything. I don't dig celebrities very much at all, and when one of the few that I actually admire turns out to be skeezy, it fucking sucks.

I wish he would talk about it. I'm really curious about his justification for jacking off in front of people.

6. On the flip side, what is up with the two women (together) that stayed put and watched him jerk off to completion? I mean if he came in 30 seconds, fine. But even if it was as short as 5 minutes, that's a LONG time to hang out and be incredulous.

7. A friend of mine was wondering why actresses would agree to suck some dick but then only complain after winning the Oscar. To some people that’s just the game.

I don’t agree w that at all but it was an insightful convo.

8. Right? I understand being uncomfortable and letting things go further than you want because the aggressor has some professional and celebrity clout over you, but if he’s just sitting there, wouldn’t you go with it or get out?

I am afraid that as the revelations continue to come forward, there will be a public backlash as people get desensitized to the news. I’m still surprised that Donald Trump got through the pussy grabbing comment so effectively.

Anyway, I wonder what it says about me as I look at these entertainers and decide in my head which ones I won’t be able to enjoy anymore, and which I will. I don’t think I can enjoy Cosby anymore, but I feel pretty unfazed by Spacey.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. The missing issue is power dynamics. What will saying no to Weinstein do to your career as an actress? It’s not really as simple as suck it or duck it.

It’s inappropriate to put anyone in that position professionally. She’s either a capable actress right for the role or she isn’t.

Should you have to lick a dirty old pussy to get a promotion or keep your current monthly billing’s as a web dev? Nope. Not acceptable.

did louis ck really have power?

All of these stories sound more like him being a weirdo than a predator.

Like, has anyone come forward on how they walked out and it ruined their career?