Page 3579 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 356535753577357835793580358135833593 ... LastLast
Results 35,781 to 35,790 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Being an adult is paying 30 dollars for a shave hen giving yourself a 2 inch long bit of razor burn cleaning up what the dildo missed.

Also, that is an amazing sentence when taken literally.

3. I just spent $30 telling a barber to go wild on my head and got the best cut of my life in the shortest time ever. Paying other people to deal with your problems is awesome.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. Dude acted like it was a bother to come to work that day. And pretty much rushed me off when it was done.

5. I got a haircut from an asian lady today that clearly had no idea what I was saying. She eventually figured it out and buzzed my hair short like I wanted, and then told me "You handsome now. Like young man."
    Then she gave me a little 2019 day planner, and said "For Christmas."
    Totally worth $12.

6. Asian businesses rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. lol

8. I've become really good friends with the woman who cuts my hair. She rules.

9. I haven’t had someone else cut my hair since I was 12. Why are you spending money on this?
    Boo, Hiss.

That's the Dark Nature of Capitalism.