Page 3580 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 356635763578357935803581358235843594 ... LastLast
Results 35,791 to 35,800 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. There is no light side.

2. Coming from the balder end of things, barbershops represents something that was really fun to do when I needed it. Nowadays I just get the electric clippers out a couple times a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Most people who can't use clippers to get the job done will go to a barber or stylist. Sometimes when I'm feeling festive I'll grab a straight razor shave too. I had gone to the same Italian guy for 28 years and got to know him. He retired and a Puerto Rican guy runs the joint with a Russian woman.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 02 Dec 2018 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

What the fuck are you doing with clippers that you can get a barber quality shave? are you a mutant? Is that your power?

5. If you're shaving it off completely, you don't need a barber. Sometimes I just don't feel like going through the velcro phase of hair growth, so I want it cut down to 1/2" or so, and that's hard to do consistently, especially around the ears.

I haven’t cut my hair in two years now,when I do I’ll use clippers.

7. A straight buzz cut at the barber is only $20, and they clean the edges with a razor. I’ve played that game with a mirror, or nagged a friend or lover to do it for me, and it’s always a longer ordeal and a hassle, so. Take that $20 and treat yourself to something else if you like. It’s not that crazy of a luxury.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. I've gotten pretty good at buzzing mine. I just do the 1/4" guide. I've had compliments on the line in the back along my neck between the ears.

9. I'm not trying to get myself a fucking fade or something, I just go at it with no guard and I'm good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. oh my