Page 3519 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 350535153517351835193520352135233533 ... LastLast
Results 35,181 to 35,190 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Oh, before that last part he announced he has a Wii, and just wants to play SM because he saw it on Game Grumps. I told him that if he had the Wii, then the easiest option would be to buy it via the VC. Then I recalled it was being shut down, so I googled it to make sure it hadn't happened already. He thanked me, "Oh man, do I have egg on my face. I feel like I should buy something for all your help."
    That's when he diagnosed the green monster simmering just below my skin.

And he didn't buy anything.

2. That kinda stuff happen often SSJN? That's weird as fuck. 0.0

3. I swear it wasn't me.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Not a daily occurrence, no.

Game nerds tend to be introverted. The worst ones waaaayyyy over compensate.

"hello fellow human, let us talk of human things"

The more people you have to deal with on a daily basis the better chance you have to meet someone truly strange. Hopefully that fills the monthly quota for you.
    Last edited by Josh; 28 Jan 2018 at 07:18 PM.

7. I hate shit like that, because I'm the type of personality that will internalize all that junk and start to think I'm the weird one for not wanting to bare my soul to some pushy fuck that just walked through the door.

I had a fifth grade teacher that could talk me into thinking I was the one that did the bad thing when I wasn't even there on the day it happened, or situations like that. Hurray Christian guilt!

And let's be honest, who in this world isn't a little mad about something at any given moment. You're not some profound student of human behavior, able to divine the deepest depths of one's emotional well being, you're more of a carnival barker.

"I sense someone in the audience grieving a recent loss. I'm getting a name. Something with a R, S, T, L, N and/or E."
    Fucking Nostradamus.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 28 Jan 2018 at 05:37 PM.

8. I find that when I feel that way about someone it usually turns out to be justified. Fuckin weirdos.

9. This was one of the things I hated about working retail. I don't know if it's because you're a stranger or other people are just super fucking willing to spill their guts, but people would tell me all the details of their life without prompting. Just trying to ring people up or help them find the right game and they need to tell me all about their issues with their mother/father/brother/spouse or how some intimate details of their life. I never understood it. Like dude I'm just a 22 year old selling video games, I have no idea how you should go about fixing your marriage and getting your wife to sleep with you again.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

They might not have anyone they can be themselves in front of.