Page 3607 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 35933603360536063607360836093611 ... LastLast
Results 36,061 to 36,070 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

He was just telling us a train tale brah

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I've never received a clear answer on it but while in germany, there were shack and tent cities in patches in eye shot of train tales. I never could get anyone to tell me what they were. I suspect poor people. Maybe refugees but this was 2010 I think.

I also remember Hamburg having some busted the fuck houses that were bad enough I gave a second thought to where I was.

England was not pristine. Everything felt very lived in. I enjoyed that more than Germany. Used but loved. Germany felt like there was a touch of needless autism.
    It was refugees. There’s a huge problem with refugees particularly in Germany, and due to a lot of weird pushback between government and citizens, they are being confined to tent cities and becoming havens of crime and drugs, etc. it’s kind of like, Germany is really gung ho about opening their borders, but they aren’t properly establishing the structure needed to actually take care of people long term. It’s a problem for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    He was just telling us a train tale brah
    Train tales, choo choo!

Have any of you used frontier or spirit for flying? Thinking about going to Seattle.

5. wheeennnnnnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Last weekend of the month. Probably be there sunday and Monday.

7. Frontier is the WalMart of the skies. They are cheap and I only recommend on really short flights. 2hrs max. No space, charge for EVERYTHING, tiny or no overhead and the seats themselves remind me of arcade cabinet seats.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Last weekend of the month. Probably be there sunday and Monday.
    As in Labor Day Weekend?

If so, DOOOON'T. That's PAX weekend.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I'm going to Pax, you dingus

10. It’s a trap
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.