Page 3478 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 346434743476347734783479348034823492 ... LastLast
Results 34,771 to 34,780 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I mean 911 was bad, don't get me wrong. It was on like every fucking tv anywhere. Like it was on the game preview tvs at walmart.

2. When did eBay start resetting your advanced search options? Every time I search completed auctions, the search parameters go back to current listings when I type something else in the search box. It used to not do this. It's stupid.

3. My band practices at my best friends house, we have a permanent space setup in his detached garage, so I always just leave my gear there. My friend has a girlfriend with a 16 year old son, and they both live with him. I've had $600 worth of pedals just up and disappear over the last couple weeks, and I'm 100% certain it was the fuckhead 16 year old. Now, I have to be a dick and ask my friend about it. Yay.

4. ughhhhhh that's brutal. I don't envy you man, that's a fucked up situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. My brother is a block outside the evacuation zone for the Santa Rosa fire in California.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I can go outside and take a deep breath of the smoke from that fire. Good luck to your brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Dang, your brother going to be okay? I'm headed to Oakland tomorrow for the Depeche Mode concert and I'm assuming it will be very smoky and gross. I feel absolutely awful for all the people being affected by these fires though. It's been so much cooler out but I guess it's still very dry.

Bugging me: I'm excited to see Depeche Mode but my god it could not be a worse week for a concert to happen. so! much! homework!

8. I await your report on that show.

9. I'm more worried about his crop - he's a grower. Shit might set back his whole year even if their place is ok.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Oh noooooooo crossing fingers that everything is okay and unburned.

vasteel: I am SURE there will be some real time updates in chat! I think my seats are pretty good because I bought these tickets on a bender (where I am apt to buy expensive things for the fuck of it) so we’ll see!