Page 3552 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 353835483550355135523553355435563566 ... LastLast
Results 35,511 to 35,520 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. You raise a valid point. Turns out the modem was fucked after all. Which I can't fathom unless they just decided to retire an entire generation of shit on the sly.

2. Joust's posting is going to dramatically decrease now that numb nuts locked the Trump thread.

3. Why the fuck is the thread closed?

4. cuz numb nuts.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Joust's posting is going to dramatically decrease now that numb nuts locked the Trump thread.
    sounds like 'life is good'

6. Good idea, close one of the only active threads on the board. At least you’ll get some short-term growth with the outrage response posts.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Just start another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Who closed it and why?

9. Way to hasten the slow demise of the board by killing off one of the only active and topically relevant threads without any explanation.

Which fucktarded mod is "numb nuts"...?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 17 May 2018 at 08:48 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Who closed it and why?
    I blame the database.