Page 3556 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354235523554355535563557355835603570 ... LastLast
Results 35,551 to 35,560 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. The deductible doesn't make it worth it. That XBX SSJN is selling was looking really tempting until now.

Screw windshields, buy Xboxes

3. glass coverage is usually independent of the deductable. Check with your agent, and then buy that xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No, I get it. You, on the other hand, have only started two threads this year. Granted, that's 200% more threads than I've started, but still...
    That’s nice. I’m not complaining about TNL chat and how TNL is dead though, am I?

5. No, you just feel the need to complain that I'm not making it better.

BTW, I never mentioned TNL chat...don't think I've ever used it. And I complained that the Trump thread was closed...saying TNL was dying was more of an observation, although it is a shame.

6. So apparently they are remaking Magnum PI. And it looks goddamned terrible. I'm just going to have to stop watching TV. CBS can't fucking do anything right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The stuff that uses real screws instead of dowels does alright. The "Kallax" or "Expedit" shelves are what I'm talking about, they're fucking great.
    I hand make most of my own simple furniture. Bookshelves with a post and lintel frame typically only need 4 screws to hold hundreds of pounds if you’ve oriented your wood grain in on itself. IKEA has ok stuff but the joints and joinery are unusually weak. If you move it once or twice it begins to wobble and loosen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Drew I have been trying to get into woodworking, so far just making some basic things out of plywood and framing 2x4s for non-display projects. You should make a thread and share some of your work!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'm currently limited by my workspace, and my tools. Certainly not my ideas. I'd enjoy a woodworking thread.

Polish the Knob