Page 3251 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 323732473249325032513252325332553265 ... LastLast
Results 32,501 to 32,510 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Vitamix. It's about 500, but you'll have blender forever.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. This one lasted for 2 years and 3 people were using it every day, more than once. So I'm super surprised it lasted that long. The way I make iced coffee, I use a dark roast instant coffee, add some creamer, fill the blender cup with ice, add whatever mint thing I want, and fill it to the top with water then blend it. I super do not have the patience for brewing and chilling anything and if you get a good instant coffee, it tastes just as good. But yeah, they call this a frappe where the ice is like a slushy. What you described is just an iced coffee. That was my bad, I don't call it a frappe unless I'm ordering one at starbucks lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    if you get a good instant coffee
    an impossibility.
    And I don't even like coffee.

4. So we're about to get a category 4 hurricane which means my friend visiting from out of town is going to have to cut her trip short so I'm pretty upset about that. Also not going to the state fair this year either. =(

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    an impossibility.
    And I don't even like coffee.
    The one I get tastes vaguely of chocolate and it is super delicious with french vanilla creamer.

6. Non-dairy creamer too!?

7. I like Nescafe and that Japanese UCC stuff just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

We have had a Blendtech for 5 years. It blends ice every morning, and still works like it's brand new.

9. Blendtec is another good brand.
    Boo, Hiss.