Page 3448 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 343434443446344734483449345034523462 ... LastLast
Results 34,471 to 34,480 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Exact same thing just happened at Limited Run games from people wanting to flip Darius Burst LE's.
    Yep, my buddy tried to buy the LE but couldn't get the page to load (& he was buying it 100% to flip later). I grabbed a standard copy without any problem though.

I got a standard one at 10:00 with no issue. I found out one of my buds really wanted a LE so six of us were all trying to get it at 6:00 hoping that at least one of the orders would go through but no dice.

3. I put on Blue is The Warmest Color for my friends who hadn't seen it. When that scene came up, my rabbit came out of his den, hopped on my lapped and faced the TV.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's wierding me out.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    TNL is so slow these days. You guys have to get those post numbers up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    guys, guys, get those numbers up.
    really guys, get those numbers up.

What do you guys want, for me to make a thread on "Hitler wasn't entirely wrong?"

It gets harder and harder to whip you guys into a posting frenzy.

5. I mean, now that Andrew is gone, who will take over the devil's advocate position?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Dif, but he doesn't post much these days.

7. tru. also, i love that we're the only two people posting on TNL on saturday morning/early afternoon. One day, it will just be us here, talking about Nazis and internet culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

They all have smartphones too.

9. I just woke up you bastards. West coast time here and it was a late night.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Dogsitting for my folks, tonight was the last night. As I'm about to put them in their cages and leave, I hear a yelp, and there's the chihuahua's eye popped out of its socket. Midnight emergency vet visits, huzzah.

They should be able to save the eye, at least.