Page 3374 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 336033703372337333743375337633783388 ... LastLast
Results 33,731 to 33,740 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Someone in Indonesia is trying to hack my Steam account. I changed my password of course, but it still bothers me that someone knew my old password.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Stop exercising, it's clearly bad for you.
    Well now I have to until my ankle doesn't hurt anymore. =*( This gonna be a rough week.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I looked into Nerd Block Jr. for my daughter. They make you choose boy or girl, and the girls don't get Turtles this month. Fuck off.
    The girls one looks like it sucks overall except for the Hello Kitty mini figure. They should just make one good box and call it a day.

But most girls toys suck.

Sesame Street fired Bob, Gordon and Luis.

6. Well that's upsetting. They're the last of the original cast- outside of some puppeteers/people like Carol Spinney.

7. HBO gotta make their money to pay for Game of Thrones you know.

Internet raged SO HARD that they got re-hired in some capacity.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sesame Street fired Bob, Gordon and Luis.
    Old country way?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I'm trying to get discussion going on in Cinemania, and thry old leaks that Diffusionx sent me they talk about me in the Mod room. There's a Korian thread for me for me!