Page 3058 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 304430543056305730583059306030623072 ... LastLast
Results 30,571 to 30,580 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. "Oh honey, you did so well at soccer/football/whatever-sport-uses-cleats-practice. Let's go to the new game store, look around, and buy nothing. Game Guy will certainly appreciate you leaving clumps of mud and grass all over his carpet!"

lol

=[

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "Oh honey, you did so well at soccer/football/whatever-sport-uses-cleats-practice. Let's go to the new game store, look around, and buy nothing. Game Guy will certainly appreciate you leaving clumps of mud and grass all over his carpet!"
    When I used to work for McD's as a teen, I had a women and child walk into the store, sit down, have the child puke on the floor, and then leave. I just had to pick up the puke.

4. Oh, I've cleaned up child puke before, and piss. Same scenario as you, parents did nothing but leave.
    At least that store had tile and not carpet.

5. Acts of Gord Pt. 2.

6. No, that was my blog. But when I got bored with that concept and tried something else, no one read it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    When I used to work for McD's as a teen, I had a women and child walk into the store, sit down, have the child puke on the floor, and then leave. I just had to pick up the puke.
    I worked at one of those big "family fun centers" in high school. My 4th week there some kid shit themselves while going down the big slide in the big ass playcenter and left a trail down the entire slide. I was tasked with cleaning it up and talked two brand new employees into doing it for me. I never had to do the cleaning but kids puking in the ball pit was an almost weekly occurrence. And kids puking somewhere else was much more common. The number of parents who would attempt to clean up after their own kids was staggeringly low.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. "They get paid to do that."

9. Totally, and 9 times out of 10 it's a minimum wage employee doing the cleaning.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. I bought some packaged tomales from the grocery store. I was about to eat the last bite of a tomale, when I noticed a small black line in the corn meal. I thought it might have been a hair (fell off of my shirt) from my black dog, but upon further inspection I discovered that some dickhead had put a pubic hair in the tomale; it even had the little white spot at the end of the follicle. I tried to file a complaint on Mama Julia's website, but all they had was the stupid follow us on Twitter and Facebook logo.