Page 3480 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 346634763478347934803481348234843494 ... LastLast
Results 34,791 to 34,800 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. The Chinese place next door changed owners a few months ago, so I've been going there a lot lately (under the previous owners it was the worst chinese I'd ever had). I've become a fan of their (boiled, not fried) bean curd with mixed vegetables with szechuan sauce on the side and also their version of tofu gang dang. (I say their version because I've never had "real" gang dang.)

Hot dang

3. I ordered three books from Amazon and they took a week to ship them. Then, they shipped each one separately ON THE SAME DAY. Weird.

Found a nice Panasonic CRT at Goodwill. Got my last one for $6, they wanted $80 for this one. Are they out of their goddamned minds? I'll check on it again in a month.

5. I'm sure you could find one for free in the classifieds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Found a nice Panasonic CRT at Goodwill. Got my last one for $6, they wanted $80 for this one. Are they out of their goddamned minds? I'll check on it again in a month.
    Ah, I see that they've employed someone that lied about understanding ebay.

7. As I've mentioned once or twice here I have been studying Spanish for a while. I hop on Netflix to find stuff to watch in the language, and like 70% of Spanish language stuff on there is either El Chapo or Pablo Escobar shit. In this world of SJW snowflakes everywhere you would think someone there would have picked up on that. I get that stuff is hot right now but I'm not interested in any of it.

8. I’ve decided to brush up on Spanish this week, too. I took it through high school but never actually used it practically. I guess I’ll watch dragon ball in Spanish.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    As I've mentioned once or twice here I have been studying Spanish for a while. I hop on Netflix to find stuff to watch in the language, and like 70% of Spanish language stuff on there is either El Chapo or Pablo Escobar shit. In this world of SJW snowflakes everywhere you would think someone there would have picked up on that. I get that stuff is hot right now but I'm not interested in any of it.
    Maybe the content is different on Canadian Netflix but I have seen a bunch stuff of from Spain without those themes. If you search by "International" and subgenre "Spanish", it doesn't list Latin American shows/movies (which is annoying if you want all the Spanish language stuff listed).

10. Based on the disappointment I get whenever I check Instantwatcher.com to see what new went live, Netflix would be better suited if you wanted to brush up on your Hindi.