Page 3382 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 336833783380338133823383338433863396 ... LastLast
Results 33,811 to 33,820 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Is getting food poisoning from deep fried food common? I always thought the super heated oil would kill everything.

2. Does tapatalk not work very well? I got a new phone and can finally try that app since I have 64gigs of space instead of ~200mb and it keeps getting stuck on login and times out before logging me in. =(

3. that's technology trying to save you from yourself.

4. I barely get on here as it is. =p

Meh on tapatalk. The default mobile view works fine.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Is getting food poisoning from deep fried food common? I always thought the super heated oil would kill everything.
    people a lot of times say "food poisoning" when they mean "strongly disagreed with my system." It's not uncommon for any meal, usually deep fried, fatty, salty, and chock full of oil to cause stomach discomfort, which results in puking, diarrhea, the chills, pain in stomach, etc. This usually occurs a few hours after eating. Most people, unless you eat this shit all the time, are not equipped to process it without some discomfort. Actual food poisoning is more serious - usually the onset of it is quite a bit quicker, like, within the hour of eating the meal. You'll run a fever, spewing from both ends, and likely in such extreme pain that you'll want to die. It will also last more than 24 hours. Usually with a plain ol' upset stomach, once you puke/shit the meal out, you'll be shaky, but more or less okay.

source: me, because I hate when people say food poisoning when it's not food poisoning. Having an upset stomach (even extremely so!) after a fatty, rich meal isn't uncommon!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Food poisoning is not a real medical term. It can mean bacterial infection, but it doesn't have to.

8. When I think of "food poisoning" I think of getting some sort of infection because the food was not treated properly.

Having an ass explosion because you're not used to eating KFC is not food poisoning.

9. Depends on the frequency and explosiveness

10. KFC apparently gives some people legendarily awful runs. "On the toilet for over an hour and have to flush 3 times" kinda runs. I personally hate deep fried food because it's always made me lethargic but I've never actually been made sick by it. People just have different constitutions I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."