Page 3477 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 346334733475347634773478347934813491 ... LastLast
Results 34,761 to 34,770 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. nope, it's worse. Content on the internet is made by Gen-Xers, targeting millennials. Any hype brand twitter account that you can think of is run by a Gen Xer. All the snarky fast foods ones, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Even the old media headlines are starting to read like something a 10yo would write.

3. What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Content on the internet is created by millennials, for millennials, and they generally don't know shit.
    The style and language most headlines are written in make my skin crawl. I’m not even talking about the “you won’t believe what she said” stuff, it’s everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    nope, it's worse. Content on the internet is made by Gen-Xers, targeting millennials. Any hype brand twitter account that you can think of is run by a Gen Xer. All the snarky fast foods ones, for instance.
    The girl being the snarky wendy looked like a Millennial.

5. Why the fuck does Spotify's daily mix give me My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr. etc., and then it decides I want to hear a Monster Magnet track for some retarded reason? WHY?!?!

Come on man.

Cnn is such a pile of shit now. On there website right now, they have a story titled "these survivors watched their friends die"

And they've been running single page write ups on every single victem.

There is no way they're getting permission from all of their families for this.

Maybe it's because I don't normally read the news but how long has it been like this? I don't remember this for 911 or even columbine.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    victem
    Actually, this bugs me way more. Thanks for getting my mind off Monster Magnet

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The style and language most headlines are written in make my skin crawl. I’m not even talking about the “you won’t believe what she said” stuff, it’s everything.
    Gwen FREAKED OUT when she finds out what Blake's been doing behind her back!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Cnn is such a pile of shit now. On there website right now, they have a story titled "these survivors watched their friends die"

And they've been running single page write ups on every single victem.

There is no way they're getting permission from all of their families for this.

Maybe it's because I don't normally read the news but how long has it been like this? I don't remember this for 911 or even columbine.
    Columbine had it in print media, especially the whole "She Said Yes" thing. https://www.christianbook.com/said-t...SABEgLD2vD_BwE

But yeah, CNN had some semblance of integrity back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread