Page 3489 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347534853487348834893490349134933503 ... LastLast
Results 34,881 to 34,890 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. That’s been a thing for a long time.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Well good for you. You got your heart broken before I did. Have some imaginary internet points.

3. I didn’t mean it that way, just surprised you hadn’t heard about it at all. It’s apocryphal, but he probably gets his dick out at women.
    Boo, Hiss.

He has some long story about a supposed classic 70s/80s comic being a sexual pred. It very well may have been himself.

Also, I'm glad this movement isn't isolated to southern culture or west coast culture and is starting to hit everyone. More and more people, things, and culture with troubled elements are being revealed. Elements that the us has chosen to ignore or gloss over until now.

6. I’m very, very upset about Spacey. He is one of the few people I will see a movie or show for. It’s like....him and the Gyllenhaals, basically. I mean I made my peace with Polanski awhile ago but yeah. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. The Louis CK thing is kinda funny.
    He's more of a perv than a predator.

8. At least he's polite about it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    At least he's polite about it.
    "Hey, would you mind terribly if I masturbate in front of you?"

Gah! Yes I mind! Don't!

"Whoops, too late."
    Last edited by James; 09 Nov 2017 at 05:03 PM.

Doesn't he have a bit where he bangs the shit out of a pretty girl while her fat friend cries in the bathroom?

I feel like he's all but admitted this in his stand up.