Page 3575 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 356135713573357435753576357735793589 ... LastLast
Results 35,741 to 35,750 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. She's already created more drama today for another coworker Jake was hanging around.

Separation is the only smart move.

2. Now I'm invested! Give us the tea!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I don't do repairs for people.

Buuuuuut

I rather enjoy refurbing Model 2s and it only takes 15 minutes and $5 in parts. If I have one apart I replace the av jack, power jack, and reset button, that fixes the most common issues with these. Send it my way!

That said, good chance all you'd need to do is reflow the solder on the bottom of the jack, which is really easy.
    Just saw this post. I'm honestly not brave enough to crack open my system so I'd be more then happy to send it your way.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Doo eet!

What the fuck is happening to Sega CD game prices? Soulstar, the Terminator, Flink... I still wanted them.

6. All old shit are scalped to hell. I can't believe the prices I am seeing for shits like 3DO, make Nintendo stuff look reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    What the fuck is happening to Sega CD game prices? Soulstar, the Terminator, Flink... I still wanted them.
    I was thinking this yesterday.

8. The print runs were quite low on most Sega CD games, and half of the existing copies are scratched to hell so it was bound to happen.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Everything is insanely expensive now. I gave up on collecting complete Game Gear games because they run for $40+ now. Fucking GAME GEAR.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I don't do repairs for people.

Buuuuuut

I rather enjoy refurbing Model 2s and it only takes 15 minutes and $5 in parts. If I have one apart I replace the av jack, power jack, and reset button, that fixes the most common issues with these. Send it my way!

That said, good chance all you'd need to do is reflow the solder on the bottom of the jack, which is really easy.
    Do you know of a way to fix that darn buzzing sound the model 2 makes?