Page 3566 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355235623564356535663567356835703580 ... LastLast
Results 35,651 to 35,660 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Tokin' that B.C. bud.

2. I have some! I'll smoke it in solidarity.

3. It’s making work pretty slow in PDX.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I'm hiking the Redwoods next month too. This fire is gonna fuck with that, huh?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. Meanwhile, here in CA. Not only am I going to ride my new bike around town taking Big Boy Breaths, but I don't even know what fire you're talking about.

I suppose I should have said socal, because norcal TNL seems to know all about it.

6. Olympia has it's very own serial cat murderer. There was a story in the paper about the 9th cat found yesterday, and I just found out that my neighbors cat was found this morning making it 10 cats so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me catch some 4chan/autist in the act, I can not abide that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I'm hiking the Redwoods next month too. This fire is gonna fuck with that, huh?
    It's supposed to be clearing out later this week. Even if it hasn't I think you'd be ok, it's mostly Washington and Oregon at this point.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Meanwhile, here in CA. Not only am I going to ride my new bike around town taking Big Boy Breaths, but I don't even know what fire you're talking about.

I suppose I should have said socal, because norcal TNL seems to know all about it.
    It's clear down there?? nuts. we're dyyyyying
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. For a moment I read that as a cat that was a serial killer, but then I remembered that all cats are serial killers.

9. First customer of the day wanted to buy Fortnite for PS4.

Second customer wanted to buy Stardew Valley for Switch.

efffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

10. You don't want those customers