Page 3056 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 304230523054305530563057305830603070 ... LastLast
Results 30,551 to 30,560 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

You know that's not how it will work.

Oh sure, it will help for a year or two. They will build the apartments and Mc mansions. The prices will start out pretty good for the area, but after year five they will start to creep up as people settle in and become more resistant to moving.

And when this starts it will be harder to find jobs and pay will decrease a little as people surge in for the new housing. There will be more labor so the demand and price will go down.

But that will stabilize too in a couple of years.

And you and yeller's will be in here again moaning and complaining about h9w expensive one of the most idealized and desirable strip of land in the world is. How you are entitled to other people accommodating you and your desires

Never considering that if you and people like you would just leave and stop demanding to live their the price would drop.

Your entitlement to your life style is why the prices are so bigh. Because you'll bitch and moan and still mail that rent check off. .
    Last edited by Fe 26; 17 Sep 2014 at 05:42 PM.

2. Oh fuck that. Whatever nothing I thought you knew you probably know less.

I moved to Pacifica and got a 2-bedroom/garage/laundry room joint for the price of a studio in SF. Everybody still in the city is either getting Ellis Act'd out of their apartments in the city so the landlords can charge more or just straight-up priced out, with the occasional rent control lottery winner in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    On the lighter side of things, I got my haircut yesterday. The nice young stylist asked if I would like her to trim my eyebrows. Fuck getting old.
    I remember my dad mentioning something about this a number of years ago. He also said that eventually they don't even ask. Same with the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    32 turning 33 next month. I notice the thinning out, but when I point it out everyone says I'm nuts. I never grew my hair out until later in life. But I alwayz told myself once I start actually going bald I'll bic.
    Does your mom have a brother? His dome is your future.

You're lucky, btw. You can keep your hair close and just be fashion forward. If I keep my hair close I look like a skinhead.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I remember my dad mentioning something about this a number of years ago. He also said that eventually they don't even ask. Same with the ears.

You're lucky, btw. You can keep your hair close and just be fashion forward. If I keep my hair close I look like a skinhead.
    I wish. My uncle on my mom's side is like 65 with a pretty full head of hair. It is orange, so there's that.

But yeah Brisco you still get a better deal. White guys either go cancer patient or The Human Hotdog.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Imma be bald, broseph.

6. But yeah Brisco you still get a better deal. White guys either go cancer patient or The Human Hotdog.
    So I'll go back to my teenage years, I guess.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The best was "my wife is so good at Lion King, she played it all the time and she's so good at it." Then she plays and uses and invincibility cheat because the game is so "impossible," and of course she's terrible at it.

That is EXACTLY what they're like, yes. They pride themselves on being ignorant about the games they play. It's weird.
    It's super fucking weird. It made me lose interest/respect for their site. I tried to watch their quick looks, or listen to the podcasts but they just talked with this attitude of yeah I'm 100000000% right, while being completely ignorant of the most simple or basic shit, which they like you said seem to pride themselves on.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You know that's not how it will work.

Oh sure, it will help for a year or two. They will build the apartments and Mc mansions. The prices will start out pretty good for the area, but after year five they will start to creep up as people settle in and become more resistant to moving.

And when this starts it will be harder to find jobs and pay will decrease a little as people surge in for the new housing. There will be more labor so the demand and price will go down.

But that will stabilize too in a couple of years.

And you and yeller's will be in here again moaning and complaining about h9w expensive one of the most idealized and desirable strip of land in the world is. How you are entitled to other people accommodating you and your desires

Never considering that if you and people like you would just leave and stop demanding to live their the price would drop.

Your entitlement to your life style is why the prices are so bigh. Because you'll bitch and moan and still mail that rent check off. .
    I actually own, but ok.

You know what lowers prices, more supply. Like, say, new apartment buildings in land that used to be a nuclear wasteland.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 17 Sep 2014 at 08:40 PM.

9. You guys are just going to bring on a session of The Professor.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    80% of the hair you will lose you will lose by about 35, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    I certainly hope to sweet fuck that's true.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww