Page 3057 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 304330533055305630573058305930613071 ... LastLast
Results 30,561 to 30,570 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

It isn't.

Join us...

3. Oh yeah, dj on college radio I was listening to this morning played a track off of Nirvana's In You-Tare-Oh album.
    God damn kids these days.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It's super fucking weird. It made me lose interest/respect for their site. I tried to watch their quick looks, or listen to the podcasts but they just talked with this attitude of yeah I'm 100000000% right, while being completely ignorant of the most simple or basic shit, which they like you said seem to pride themselves on.
    A lot of vids do this and I'm not sure what the point is. The internet exists. Research is way easier. Why not use your platform to educate your audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You know that's not how it will work.

Oh sure, it will help for a year or two. They will build the apartments and Mc mansions. The prices will start out pretty good for the area, but after year five they will start to creep up as people settle in and become more resistant to moving.

And when this starts it will be harder to find jobs and pay will decrease a little as people surge in for the new housing. There will be more labor so the demand and price will go down.

But that will stabilize too in a couple of years.

And you and yeller's will be in here again moaning and complaining about h9w expensive one of the most idealized and desirable strip of land in the world is. How you are entitled to other people accommodating you and your desires

Never considering that if you and people like you would just leave and stop demanding to live their the price would drop.

Your entitlement to your life style is why the prices are so bigh. Because you'll bitch and moan and still mail that rent check off. .
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Oh fuck that. Whatever nothing I thought you knew you probably know less.

I moved to Pacifica and got a 2-bedroom/garage/laundry room joint for the price of a studio in SF. Everybody still in the city is either getting Ellis Act'd out of their apartments in the city so the landlords can charge more or just straight-up priced out, with the occasional rent control lottery winner in there.
    >>implies I don't know anything
    >>says the exact same thing in less trolling and aggressive terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I actually own, but ok.

You know what lowers prices, more supply. Like, say, new apartment buildings in land that used to be a nuclear wasteland.
    Yeah, but like I said, the price will be back up in a matter of years. You're not talking about some generic US city with a finite amount of demand. You're talking about what, the second, third, most popular city in the US? One of the most popular in world?

Level the whole port and build apartments. Prices will be high on them in like 5 years, assuming they don't start high.

My little two year old daughter has had this little puppy toy that she's carried with her just about everywhere for as long as she can remember. She lost it tonight, and I'm pretty sure we're not going to be able to find it. Fabulous.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

http://watchdog.org/170149/dui-checkpoints/

give that a read if you want your blood to boil. MS troopers are getting better and better and bending the law. Apparently they had a judge out there and were using rejection of searches and probabl cause for warrants, and using those warrants for on the spot blood tests.

Yeah, someone remind me of where the "if you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about" is at in any of that? Remember this shit when you think about the NSA and similar. Don't console yourself with some shit like "its just MS" It isn't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    A lot of vids do this and I'm not sure what the point is. The internet exists. Research is way easier. Why not use your platform to educate your audience?
    I don't get it either, it would take them all of 60 seconds to research a game. It's not even just ignorance of what's out there. At least the giant bomb guys don't seem to know what a controller is, or how video games work. Every quick look almost feels like it's the first time they're playing a video game, some times once they've previewed saying they played it. It's just so silly and stupid.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

here is your daily dose of feel bad

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/char...b_5836238.html