Page 3587 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357335833585358635873588358935913601 ... LastLast
Results 35,861 to 35,870 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Turn off image previews you noob.

went to get my applypie recipe from the web and it was gone.

The internet doesn't even last as long as vhs tape.

3. I feel like maybe you typed it in wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Hahahaha

I made the mistake of consuming something with sugar before bed. Now I'm laying here thinking about worries for loved ones on shit I cant fix.

Like I know that I can only really be there when they need me. But its heart breaking watching that train come.

6. A good trick I just learned to help you fall asleep when you start worrying about stupid shit.

Think of a letter, then count to 8. When you get to 8, think of a word that starts with that letter. Then count to 8 again. Think of a word that starts with the letter. Repeat, etc. You'll be out pretty quick.

As far as worrying about family, there is ZERO you can do to help people who don't want to help themselves. You can accept them as they are, keep strong boundaries, and keep contact fairly minimal. It sucks, and you'll feel out of sorts and like you're not doing enough for them, and they'll probably guilt trip you for it. But you can only do what you can do. I feel what you're dealing with tho.

This week has fucking sucked. For those not in chat, my cat Starr has contracted pancreatitis and it's been sheer hell this week. She's finally showing a little improvement tonight, but I honestly thought she was going to die and she's not totally out of the woods yet. She's still very lethargic and quiet. She's been to the vet every day this week so far to get fluids because she won't eat. She finally is drinking water on her own tonight, a little bit. She completely stopped purring for 3 days and if there was ever a heartbreaking thing to hear, it's the sound of a cat in pain and who can't purr. I'm really, really thankful that this is the first time in my life that I have had the money to care for an animal properly, i.e., having the financial room for all these vet trips. If I didn't, she'd be dead by now for sure. I am totally drained, I just want her to be back to normal and walking on us and being silly again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I remember when Cactus was sick I couldn’t even handle it. You just wanna DO SOMETHING FUCKING ANYTHING OK HOLY SHIT to make your friend themself again.

I hope things get better for your cat.

8. Thank you she seems to be improving mood-wise, she scratched on her post today and sat in the sun, which she hadn’t done in awhile!!! But eating and drinking on her own is still iffy. We’re waiting to hear back from the vet about next steps - I really don’t want to put her in the hospital bc her attitude is upbeat and she’s clearly gaining strength. But idk, she needs to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

It is 81 degrees at my parents house. 10 years ago it was snowing.

But climate change isn't real.

Climate change will be the south's Hiroshima. People are going to die and there will still be people that will not believe that it is possible.