Page 3025 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 301130213023302430253026302730293039 ... LastLast
Results 30,241 to 30,250 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    My driver's side window has decided it would like to forever stay in the down position. I have a 2 door car, we're supposed to get thunderstorms later today, I have to park outside at work. I'm not thrilled with this turn of events.
    I busted my drivers side window a few years ago and couldn't afford to get it replaced at the time. I bought one of those big cardboard picture frames and removed the plastic lamination from the front and cut it into the general shape of my window. The plastic is solid but flexible. It'll be easy for someone to bust in your car but after I duct taped it in the plastic lasted for almost a year before a very bad hailstorm destroyed it. I just got a heavy duty marker and colored the tape the same color as the outside of the car. Nobody could tell it wasn't an actual window. Biggest downside is not being able to put your window down and having to use the AC if it gets above 65 outside (my car didn't have power windows). Might be good for a quick fix regardless though.

2. I need to be able to roll my window down and give them my badge every day I go to work so that wouldn't work for me. It's at the mechanics now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I need to be able to roll my window down and give them my badge every day I go to work so that wouldn't work for me. It's at the mechanics now.

That's another down side. I would have to open my door every time I went through a drive through or a toll booth or something.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

The tape machine (will all the Deckards songs recorded on it) went to shit, and won't play back at a consistent speed. The comedy of errors continues

Got a fancy smancy cd book in the mail today. Spent 2.5 hours trying to get the embedded 360 degree photos in it to work

errors had NOTHING to do with the real problem

I needed to update quicktime.

2014--file needs quick time....

did anyone today hear me screaming into my own asshole?

7. Could have been worse. Could have been Real Player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The tape machine (will all the Deckards songs recorded on it) went to shit, and won't play back at a consistent speed. The comedy of errors continues
    The board is toasted. We had to book studio time... 2 days before I leave the state. We have one day to record, mix, and master an LP. It is going to be very interesting, especially considering how long that sort of thing usually takes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Kinda surprised that you don't wave your phone over something to enter, then order on your phone, then you are automatically billed when you leave the door and the door sensor picks up your phone leaving the parking lot.
    http://www.tabbedout.com/

There's another one too which has some traction. For independent restaurants selling is very hard and slow so adoption takes time. Another friction point is having to download an app. Google Wallet is kind of what needs to happen but consumer adoption of Wallet is very low. People don't trust their phone to hold such sensitive monetary control.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. The Bay Area has had a rash of digital walk-by pickpocketings, so there's still kinks in that system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!