Page 3564 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355035603562356335643565356635683578 ... LastLast
Results 35,631 to 35,640 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I have a compression in my lower back that causes me pain almost every morning. It hurts like fuck to move or get out of bed, but once I'm on my feet it goes away. If I sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees, it's usually a lot better.

I've also lost feeling on the left side of my left thigh, but I'm not going to risk getting paralyzed by the surgery it would take to fix that.
    Shit man this is the worst. I had back problems once last year when I was walking around with unchecked pneumonia. The back pain that developed was the thing that got me to go in—same situation with being in pain until I got up, sleeping on side, using weird pillow forts, etc. Sorry to hear this is how you're living right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Unbeknownst to me at the time, as I was on my way to my daughter's 21st birthday bash last night, some asshole decided he needed to pass the car in front of him -despite it being a no passing zone- and collided head first into the car my brother was driving and his girlfriend was riding. My brother was airlifted to the hospital and the only details I have so far is that he had surgery on his legs last night and is undergoing more surgeries today. No word on the girlfriend aside from she was taken to a different hospital in the opposite direction.

Unbelievable.

Your family has awful fucking luck with cars.

I hope everything turns out ok.

4. https://13wham.com/news/local/four-h...ash-in-wolcott

To be fair, the bad luck has never extended beyond my own immediate family.
    Also, now that the shock has worn off a little and I reread the article, they misspelled both Jonathan's name and Francine's. News reporting at its finest.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 22 Jul 2018 at 11:45 AM.

ffs, man

y'all need horses or something.

7. Skate or Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    News reporting at its finest.
    Fake news.

9. Damn dude I hope they're going to be ok.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. On a more serious note, I hope some good news is coming SSJN. You + vehicles = wtf. This is the second disaster in like a week.