Page 3487 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347334833485348634873488348934913501 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,870 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    What's the vet saying?
    Basically, "You can bring it here on a Saturday and pay us some money as we let nature take its course because whatever affected these kittens rips through them too fast for us to do anything or stay home and let nature take its course."

She passed in the early afternoon. She's next to her sister under the old Willow.

In lighter, but still bugging news- why is the search function still broken? I know there's an ebay rant thread somewhere but I can't find it- even when using google search of the site. So this is going here instead of there.

I bought a JPS2 off ebay. It doesn't fully work. After 3 days of back and forth with the seller, he finally accepted my return. But not before messaging this: "Thank you, we test all items before shipping and the Japanese post workers are extremely careful with items, so the post workers in your country must have broken the item."
    Yeah, the post workers in my country made it so the tray closes on its own immediately after you open it and made it so it doesn't read CD based games anymore. The next statement was "Please send it back and we will refund you, we can not create a shipping label as we are in Japan, please ship it back with the cheapest shipping, and send us the receipt, and we will send it on paypal."
    This worries me because in their return policy they state returns accepted but buyer pays shipping and a 20% restock fee so I'm worried that I'm going to spend $50 or so dollars shipping it back and then get screwed not only on the shipping charge, but they'll also try to screw me out of money on returning their malfunctioning junk.
    Of course, I didn't look at any of this stuff because I've NEVER had an issue with buying stuff from Japan. They usually describe an item as being much worse condition wise than it actually is.
    I guess the American way of selling is rubbing off on them.

Yeah, that reminds me of when a seller in Japan sold me the wrong Metal Slug CD and getting it returned really wouldn't be worth it. Thankfully some nice fellow hooked me up with the correct version.

Post office sent my mail to texas. Called Texas post office and lady on the phone wanted me to trust their scan system. Lady the scan system has already fucked up. I want you to get off your lazy ass and get my package and send it back to the district center. I fucking swear, you'd think that small town post office had robot arms putting the mail in the boxes and they will murder anyone that interferes.

Also, I put on 3 pounds yesterday. I'm not sure how that happened. I don't even know if I ate 3 pounds of food.

4. Weight is weird, you could have eaten some bulky food or drank some water and haven't let it out yet. I was obsessively watching my numbers in the summer and I had up to 5lb swings on days.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I only know my weight when I go to the doctor.

6. I only know my weight when I throw it around....otherwise known as falling on myself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Post office sent my mail to texas. Called Texas post office and lady on the phone wanted me to trust their scan system. Lady the scan system has already fucked up. I want you to get off your lazy ass and get my package and send it back to the district center. I fucking swear, you'd think that small town post office had robot arms putting the mail in the boxes and they will murder anyone that interferes.

Also, I put on 3 pounds yesterday. I'm not sure how that happened. I don't even know if I ate 3 pounds of food.
    I had two missing packages reroute themselves to me recently after being gone for 2 weeks. I'm glad, bc one was my bi-monthly supply of contact lenses. I def get weirdness with mail here in small ass Davis far more than I did in Sacramento.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. My auto guy got back to me on my Jeep's issue(s).
    Driveshaft and transfer case are shot. There goes that Class Action suit money that I already wasted on toys + a bunch more. Awesome!

9. wtf with today?!

A deaf dude with a deaf adopted son (I assume, being that one is quite white and the other quite asian and there seemed to a familial air to the pair) is in here looking at things. Well, the father is looking at things. The son is banging the fuck out of everything he touches, including the controllers which I have on the glass counters for people to play the demo games against said counters.
    But since dude is deaf and not watching the kid he is completely unaware- though with the force this kid is hitting shit against other shit I feel like dude should notice the change in air pressure. Meanwhile I'm helpless except to hope to god he doesn't hurt himself or worse- break something of mine.

10. Should have recorded the kid with your phone and then showed the dad.