Page 3568 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355435643566356735683569357035723582 ... LastLast
Results 35,671 to 35,680 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I was going to find another PS2 to sacrifice the laser.

2. I have a 50001 which should be the same block (I coincidentally just swapped one out from a 55001 into 39001, so I'd be surprised if they changed it between revisions and then changed it back) . Just cover shipping, whatever that'll be- I'll let you know. I'll try to get it out tomorrow.

edit: I'll install discord again to send you some pics to make sure it's identical, but I'm willing to bet it is.

3. Very much appreciate it! Paypal sent, and you should stick around discord a bit again!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    This is a problem with basically all the laser replacements out there. Its really hard to source an actual NoS laser.
    I had this problem with Duo lasers. The lasers were new stock, but they were cheap Chinese junk so I had to buy 3 of them before I got one that worked.

5. Yeah my friend had similar issues when trying to fix one of his 3DO's. You can't trust any product coming out of China to be what it claims to be it seems.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I never got to meet babacang

7. I never made it out to see Nirvana. I feel you, man.

8. I didn't break my foot but I have to wear a boot and use crutches and it hurts like fuck!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. sounds like some shit

10. So what happened? Running from the cops again?