Page 3336 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 332233323334333533363337333833403350 ... LastLast
Results 33,351 to 33,360 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Being a miserable know-it-all little cunt hurts you more than it does anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. ...
    Nah, I'll leave it for IP.

3. Got into an accident. Nobody hurt. Not that bad, just annoying. Other guy was driving the kind of hate tank people drive to "make them feel safe." Well, yeah, it keeps you safe at the expense of whatever reasonable person driving a reasonable car you feel like slamming into. His (metal) bumper has a couple hairline streaks of blue paint on it. Mine looks like this:

uploadfromtaptalk1462389280552.jpg
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 04 May 2016 at 03:20 PM.

4. Damn that sucks shit, but least no one was hurt. That said I'm so sick of the fucks driving huge ass trucks, or SUVs that they can not fucking drive.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Damn that sucks shit, but least no one was hurt. That said I'm so sick of the fucks driving huge ass trucks, or SUVs that they can not fucking drive.
    I wish they'd ban massive SUVs in city limits unless you pass some sort of special permit test or something. There's really no reason to be driving them in major cities unless you're hauling 8+ kids around. They're a nuisance, and unnecessary.

Anyway, glad everyone's okay and it's not extremely damaged.

SSJN - the idea that a grown man would call his grandma a retard and berate her is probably payment enough for the fact that he will literally live his life out as some sort of lonely aspie derelict because no one can stand him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

If you're hauling 8+ kids around you're a nuisance, and unnecessary.

I'm telling you guys, regulating or banning suvs would far lower preventable deaths each year than anything with guns.

And shit, it's not even a right! And it's already regulated. Easy peasy.

8. Smart Cars for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

ban those too, just to upset tnl

I can't find my xbox Katamari disc. I want to fight.