Page 3513 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 349935093511351235133514351535173527 ... LastLast
Results 35,121 to 35,130 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. And what's great about eBay is by you trying to protect yourself, you're hurting your seller account by cancelling the transaction.
    Enjoy!

ill live

3. I'd cancel straight out, tbh. No zero feedback buyers, it's just a bad idea all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. You can set a buyer requirement to block someone with a -1 or lower, but not zero. Lame. I'd put in the item description "A minimum feedback score of 1 is required to bid on this item.".

Don't take the risk. Just cancel & refund. If you think they might get pissed and try to retaliate on a later auction, block them.

I ended up sending it. Dude sent a pic of himself with his student ID and passport. Reverse image search found nothing and the passport match the address and google search showed family with same last name in house.

6. Fair enough! Hopefully not a freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I was just thinking about how these fucking big companies keep dropping the ball when it comes to consoles in super predictable ways. There's like a pattern to console releases:

NES was a nice surprise, SNES was solid, N64 was garbage.

SMS was nice, Genesis solid, Saturn was actually great but not at what they wanted it to do. You could also count the Sega CD/32X as the misstep.

PS was a nice surprise, PS2 was solid, PS3 was garbage.

Xbox was a nice surprise, the 360 was solid, the One is garbage.

Why can't a company stay on top? Do they get too cocky like Sony did? Do they lose their focus like MS? Do they just make a trash console that still uses carts because they're greedy and dumb like Nintendo?

Sony is back on top this gen after some serious work on the PS4. Can't wait to see how they fuck it up!

8. tbh The PS3 was a great system to me.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. It's always cockiness. Nintendo's cockiness opened the door for Sega's success with the Genesis. Then Sega got cocky and tried to pull some of the same shit as Nintendo when it came to third parties (as well as how many devices it thought the market would bare) and Sony was there with open arms and more fair terms. Then Sony got cocky with the PS3 and Microsoft was there with open arms.

What I find more interesting is that this is the first time the generation was won by the more technically powerful system. Of course Switch may throw a wrench into that premise.

10. PS3 was not garbage it was over engineered, terribly priced at first and difficult to develop for. But it was not garbage. It turned into a very good system.