Page 3534 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 352035303532353335343535353635383548 ... LastLast
Results 35,331 to 35,340 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Double Dragon 1 arcade really sucks and you shouldn't do it. You forget how bad the slowdown is in that stupid game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I played through the PS4 ACA version not long ago and still loved it. Slowdown never bothered me much depending on the genre.

3. I actually ran mine with the fans unplugged and the clear part removed and never had an issue. I had mine for about six years, paid $125 for it, and sold it for $200 I think. I liked that you can separate the working part from the base, but the screen was just too small, and swapping controllers was a pain in the ass.

4. I passed. The screen is small, and actually playing two player anything is a PIA since you have to be standing so close to each other. But I don't know. Kiosks aren't every day items. I could totally luck into a DD cab someday. Not so much with a DC kiosk.

p.s. was yours operating 67 hours a week?

5. I would have kept the DC kiosk too, it is a nice piece that are getting hard. Thank Josh for giving me two, and I gave one to a fellow neo-geo aficionado.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I passed. The screen is small, and actually playing two player anything is a PIA since you have to be standing so close to each other. But I don't know. Kiosks aren't every day items. I could totally luck into a DD cab someday. Not so much with a DC kiosk.

p.s. was yours operating 67 hours a week?
    Certainly not. I don't think a DC can survive that under the best of conditions.

I would have put them both in the trash.

8. Good lad.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I played through the PS4 ACA version not long ago and still loved it. Slowdown never bothered me much depending on the genre.
    Honestly emulation is probably the best way to play this game now. DD should never have been on that shitty slow hardware, it usually runs better in emulation.

ACA Double Dragon is probably my most played game on PS4.I went over to a friends house and 1CC'ed it on his cab (emulated) to his amazement.

10. Here's an eBay rant (I know we had a thread, I can never frickin' find it) that DOESN'T revolve around crappy buyers/ sellers for once. Well, it does, but indirectly.
    Two things have happened recently that really burn me up.
    1). The introduction of the New(other) title for condition. I can see the argument for having such a thing. Outer packing gets damaged, items were bundled together but being broken up to sell individually. I don't have a problem with that. But sellers are using it for EVERYTHING. I was looking for a specific movie, and hey, there's one described as New(other). Yet the pics of the item show it to be a previous rental, covered in rental stickers. wtf. I was looking up games for pricing, and more than half of the results were clearly used games being sold as New (other). This is bullshit.

2). The introduction of a Reproduction category for gaming. Yes, if you're on the lookout for counterfeit labels, manuals, boxes, carts, or cds; no need to worry about REAL items padding out your search results. Ebay now has a category ready made for pirates and copyright infringers. I hope Nintendo or someone slaps eBay with a huge lawsuit. This is bullshit.