Page 3449 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 343534453447344834493450345134533463 ... LastLast
Results 34,481 to 34,490 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. What the serious shit??? I could never have a chihuahua. They always look like they are about to break.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 16 May 2017 at 11:07 AM.

3. Oh Jesus. I know how stressful that can be with Kirby's back.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I am the worst sick person ever. I just want to die, fuck everything
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    What the serious shit??? Oh could never have a chihuahua. They always look like they are about to break.
    Yeah, I mean I can't hate any dog I get to know, he's sweet and all, but when my parents got him (and the other slightly larger yapper they got), my UGH really WHY reaction was not exactly thinly-veiled. Big dogs all day everyday.

To be clear, the eye wasn't hanging out or anything, just bugged way out to where the eyelid couldn't shut. I tried to keep it moisturized with some eye drops while I was scrambling to find an emergency vet, hopefully that kept it healthy enough.

And to think someone played Victorian pokemans to produce that.

7. After being laid off in late January, I was desperate for a real job so I took one a couple weeks ago, put in my two weeks at this temp thing, so there was a lag after interviews. The VP of the department was new (about 3 months), OK. When I started, I found out that the manager (under the VP I guess) quit and the guy who did some of his work (and knew a decent amount about things) was quitting (and left the Friday of my first week). The one person that might be able to answer some questions has been on PTO (comes back Monday). So basically no one can answer any questions I have.

I am just so frustrated my brain is on tilt all day long, including weekends. It's not even a fly by night company, I just think this department is so dysfunctional. I feel immense pressure and can't even concentrate. As soon as I don't hear anything that seems to lead to an answer (I'm a fan of direct answers, particularly when a lot of context is given), I mentally check out. If I can't wrap my head around something almost entirely, I get very irritated when things are sort of skirted around (can't measure impact of inaccuracy). Anyone been in that situation before? I really just kinda want to bail and work on a farm or something.

I'm not afraid of getting fired. I want to get fired. It's just an uncomfortable feeling that you aren't contributing anything.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 10 Jun 2017 at 12:54 PM.

You should drive for Lyft. If you use my signup link you get a $1000 bonus.

9. A long time ago I sent money to Obama. I sent enough to get me on the FEC's list. Now a few times a year I get an unending number of calls from every shithole left-wing group asking for money. I usually ignore for a while then pick up and tell them not to call me again but apparently there are a lot of them. Does anyone know how someone can put a stop to this for good?

10. Get a new phone number.