Page 3285 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 327132813283328432853286328732893299 ... LastLast
Results 32,841 to 32,850 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I have to return blurays and books to Amazon all the time for things like that. Lately they prefer to roll the dice on padded envelopes rather than ship things in cardboard.

2. They seem to automatically throw things in a box if you order multiple items. Get a DVD and a pack of gum? Box. Just a DVD? Envelope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I've seen some with bent corners because of the shrink wrap.
    I hate this.

Yesterday at city thrift the dumb cut at the register shoveled my lps, 8tracks and hardback into one thin sack with the records taking all the weight.

Where do you work bitch? Did you also put eggs under milk jugs you dumb bitch? Are you even in the room with us?

5. Wow you hate women.

It just bubbles under the surface most of the time.

Maybe it was a man. Why do you assume only women can be cunts and bitches

8. "I call white people niggers too!"

Now, now. I'm not drew.

10. Speaking of dumb bitches (the female kind), there's this one parking lot that my gym is in, and it's filled with nothing but the assholiest of drivers and pedestrians everywhere. It's as if the laws of common sense and decency no longer apply once you drive into that lot. People on their cell phones constantly walking right out into lanes without looking and getting pissed when you almost hit them, cars blowing stops signs, etc.

Anyway, said dumb bitch is in her car and rolls through a stop sign directly into my path. I stop to avoid hitting her and then put my hand up to tell her to stop and let me through since I have the right of way. Nope, she keeps rolling through and around me and goes on her merry way, looking all smug and satisfied while doing it. I would have loved to have pulled her out of her car and shattered her spine over my knee.

Seriously, Long Island is the worst when it comes to super-entitled drivers and pedestrians.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Nov 2015 at 09:05 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww