Page 1 of 3613 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I can't think of anything witty to put in the description.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 21 Jan 2009 at 11:57 AM.

2. You don't need to close >1000 post threads now. THE DATABASE is fine.

3. Yep.

When I get home I'm going to eat a container of ice cream while watching Lifetime to cheer myself up from the thread closing.

4. My wisdom teeth were cut into a million pieces then extracted from my face today. Luckily it hurts so bad that I can't even enjoy this percocet.

5. Bone impacted, eh? I had all 4 of mine taken out while I was novocained up and wide awake. I feel your pain, literally.

P.S. the holes in the back of your mouth are going to feel pretty neat in a couple days.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. I have bad teeth and stomach problems and can't afford to get them fixed. I also think I have diabetes and I drink a shitload of stuff every day. I pee like 50 times a day as a result. It sucks.

7. I still have the super flu.

8. I still have bronchitis.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I'd seriously trade you. I have shitted about 50 times today and puked 3 times. Including once in my car on the way home into a sheetz bag. That was a good fucking time. I left the vomit filled bag on top of the mcdonalds dumpster so people can share my pain.