Page 3095 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 308130913093309430953096309730993109 ... LastLast
Results 30,941 to 30,950 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I got a phone wet once and I swapped the water detection strip with one from another phone before bringing it in for service. Not sure if it's as easy to do that with computers, but do you know anyone with the same laptop?

2. I don't think that point matters anymore, because the computer is old enough that it's long out of warranty / AppleCare. There's nothing they'd fix for free, it's just a question of if they could fix what's wrong period, and if so, how much.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Woke up at 3:30 and can't fall back asleep. Today is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Today is going to be fun.
    With a positive mental outlook like that it just might!

When I borrow money to people I never get it back. I will charge interest from now on.

A reseller is trying to scam me on ebay.. got something from me at 1/3 retail with free shipping. Now they want a full refund and for me to pay to ship it back because they say it is used. My ass.

They've even said they want the refund because they can't resell it as it is.

Fucking scum.

7. Stay off eBay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. the definition of insanity is...

Something from a Sandra Bullock movue.

I just ate a Quesarito and didn't win a white PS4. I'll probably get a green consolation prize later.