Page 3066 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 305230623064306530663067306830703080 ... LastLast
Results 30,651 to 30,660 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. In this thread, we Completely miss the point, and then argue against the thing we made up in our head.

That's most threads.

3. But that was a pretty heinous example of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/sexist-s...910258588.html

This kind of stuff is getting completely out of hand. How is being Batman's wife supposed to be sexist and/or demeaning? Do these idiots who don't deserve an opinion think that women should strive to be Batman's husband? Or maybe they should seek a sex change so that they can be Batman! Being a wife is just a bunch of macho-inspired sexist bullshit anyway and is so demeaning.

I've spent the last few years speaking out against the growing fascist sentiments in our society and government but I'm starting to think I should just jump on board. Everyone has such a militant opinion (because they can hide behind their internet identity) of everything these days and that combined with an internet connection is just turning the Western World into one gigantic bitchfest where everyone feels obligated to complain about anything they can figure out how to spin as offensive. Instead of scouring the internet with the majority of your time for something you can twist and distort to impress all of your equally worthless friends and followers, grow some fucking skin and accept the fact that you're not a pioneer of cutting edge idealogy.

Fascism is still bad btw
    So you're butthurt about them being butthurt?
    The girl's one could just as easily have replaced Batman with a female superhero, but they went a different direction, and some people think it's tacky.

5. Fascism sure is scary, yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Fascism, lol

But that was a pretty heinous example of it.
    Indubitably.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Fascism, lol
    "Goddammit, the ones who used to suffer silently and not give us any lip for doing whatever the fuck we wanted are starting to make a fuss and they might not buy our stuff. They might even make OTHER people not buy our stuff! This is exactly like a radical authoritarian nationalist regime."

9. They should release a "Training to be Batman's Husband" shirt just to get the Gohrons to say the exact same stuff they are complaining about.

10. "Fuckboy Wonder"