Page 3098 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 308430943096309730983099310031023112 ... LastLast
Results 30,971 to 30,980 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Nope
    Hey, I didn't even get to the part where you had to own land.

2. And let's not forget the ratio system for non-whites.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Let's not forget that fact that Frog said that his friend had TWO transplants, not just one. So that's two chances he blew, unless the first one somehow wasn't his fault.
    He lost the first one to degenerative liver disease when he was 12. He's seriously vulnerable for reasons that aren't his fault, but obviously his drinking didn't help, and certainly makes him a less sympathetic cause to the powers that be. I don't honestly know if he would have had the same issues before long even if he didn't drink, but he definitely took his second chance for granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Sure. But if I died I would want my shit to go to people who wouldn't squander it.
    The parents of the kid that died and left him his second liver wrote him a letter at one point. He was shaken by that, but not so shaken that he managed to stay sober.

But none of this is the point. I didn't post this to say how unfair the system is. I get it, I really do. But he's a good dude, that a lot of people love, and he's dying at 34 years old. And it sucks.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 26 Oct 2014 at 11:15 PM.

4. If we're lucky, life gives us a bunch of chances. This guy clearly had his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Thinking rationally doesn't magically cure addiction. If anything he probably feels a tremendous amount of guilt for what he's done. I'm not saying he should get another transplant but we should atleast give the guy some compassion.

No. This is TNL. When bad things happen, we find a person the blame. Hopefully the person that it is happening to.

Shit people, the flying Spaghetti monster isn't going to take your candy away if you show some compassion and lie and say you hope he gets another transplant and it works out.

There is also a nice middle ground where you say you hope it works out for the best and you are sorry this is happening around Frog.

Like I said Frog, I'm sorry everyone on your side is going through this. Death sucks and the things around it suck.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No. This is TNL.
    Should have stopped posting after that IronPlant.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

No. This is tnl.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    If we're lucky, life gives us a bunch of chances. This guy clearly had his.
    Like I said, he has a rare auto-immune disease that causes the liver to die in around 10 years anyway. Yeah, he drank hard and maybe that's why he only got 8 out of his, but it's still a shit hand for anyone to be dealt.

10. That's fine, but he'd be in line for a new one had he respected what he'd been given. So there's that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!