Page 1 of 54 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Unrelated/partially related things done during sex/bj

1. Unrelated/partially related things done during sex/bj

I forgot, someone posted something about how they had sex while playing a card game or something in a thread just recently. I don't really care and thats not the important part. The important part is that got me thinking. What have you guys done during sex/bj's completely unrelated. Now obviously, its going to happen alot more during bj's, but I seem to remember doing other things during sex as well.

This might be pretty limiting, or maybe not. If it is, it'll fall down pretty quickly, so no biggie. I'll get the ball rolling after class if nothing has started yet.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Played Tekken 2 during a blowjob.
    Had a conversation with my mom through the door during sex.
    Got into an argument during sex which had nothing to do with the sex and led to her crying.

I think that's everything I've done under that criteria.

Off the top of my head, read a comic book and posted on TNL. Tried to play a GBA once, but I couldn't get the right light, or keep it so I gave up after a minute and just focused on the more immediate task.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. Played Suikoden III during sex
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. I must be one of the only guys who never farted during a BJ, although I wanted to. Call me a gentleman, I guess.

The only thing I have is when I woke my mom up in the middle of the night while I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time. My GF was getting louder and louder, and while I tried my best to cover her mouth with my hand or put a pillow over her face, it didn't work. I have a one-track mind when it comes to sex, BJs are a different story. It's so easy to get distracted. I got road head, does that count?

rehashing old post from some other thread. Sorry.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Finished Les Miserable, the unabridged version.

7. Guitar Hero BJ
    driving BJ, obviously
    sex while my girl was cooking dinner, or trying anyway

8. Bong rips out of a 2 1/2 foot Roor while getting head. And of course watching TV, but who doesn't do that?

9. I played Card Fighters..oh wait, I already posted that.
    One of the more fun things we did was one night her grandmother called while we were busy. She answered because it was late and she wanted to make sure everything was ok. It was, so I started going again as she talked to her grandma. It was hilarious. I'd do certain things that I knew she would have to react to and I could hear her grandma saying, "Are you okay? What are you doing?"

10. Also, I filed a tax return in which I got a huge rebate as I fucked Yoshi's wife.