Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: 2D or not 2D...

1. I like the force feedback it had tho. That was neat.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The correct answers are Daytona USA, Ridge Racer 4, and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
    I'd love to be with you on this one, but have you played R4 recently? Has not aged well at all. Sucks that Namco never resurrected that awesome story mode. I loved RRV and everything after, but yeah... it's just missing that charm.

Also, the Jogcon sucks. NeGcon forever.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    I'd love to be with you on this one, but have you played R4 recently?
    I have and I still love it

4. the twisting thing? fuck off
    (to grave)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    the twisting thing? fuck off
    (to grave)
    Takes a lot of getting used to, but it's fantastic. Too bad that taking the series to 360 and PS3 killed it forever.

edit: BUT I'D TOTALLY BUY A WIRELESS ONE COME ON NAMCO

6. I have both the neg- and jog-cons. I never felt comfortable using either. Maybe I should check ebay...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I have both the neg- and jog-cons. I never felt comfortable using either. Maybe I should check ebay...
    If you have the black neGcon, we need to talk. Same goes for the rest of you!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    If you have the black neGcon, we need to talk. Same goes for the rest of you!
    Namco is racist, they only sent us whites.

9. I had a black one, but it disappeared.

With about half my games.

10. I'd still like to see certain console games in 2D, such as Castlevania and Contra, but I think gaming has gotten better since 3D. I enjoy more games of today than games of yesteryears. Although, I'd say this is more due to technology in general getting better rather than 3D itself.