Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: WTB: Sony PS3

  1. WTB: Sony PS3

    So the deal that Sony had with $100 off is done and that made me sad. So right now I'm looking for any PS3 for $300. I just want to watch movies. If anyone can show me a deal or have one to sell for $300, lemme know.

  2. Have you checked the paper for any BR player deals? I could have sworn I've seen some on sale once in a blue moon for 300.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

  3. I read papers online. I use Ben's Bargains to find deals but the one I planned on using expired last week. ! Which is why now I'm kinda pissy.

    PS: Hoboken is full of guidos.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I read papers online. I use Ben's Bargains to find deals but the one I planned on using expired last week. ! Which is why now I'm kinda pissy.

    PS: Hoboken is full of guidos.
    www.craigslist.com

  5. If you check dealnews.com, they sometimes have something with the PS3 for $300. Requires you to open a Sony credit card

  6. he found one for $290. :O
    www.BrianMoreno.com, STEAM ID: BRiRDM, [b]Beaten in 2013 (3): DmC (PS3), Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita), Assassins Creed 3 (PS3),

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    If you check dealnews.com, they sometimes have something with the PS3 for $300. Requires you to open a Sony credit card
    That's how I got my 60 gig for $350+tax back in August.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    he found one for $290. :O
    Fail.

    The guy later sent me an e-mail saying it won't include the Sixaxis controller. Why the hell would I purchase after that? So I just told him to fuck off and I'm about to leave him negative feedback.

    I'm still on the hunt!

  9. And the Sony card was originally what I was going to do to get the 40 GB for $300 but the deal is now dead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    And the Sony card was originally what I was going to do to get the 40 GB for $300 but the deal is now dead.
    Too bad. That was a great deal, and I sold my 5 free blurays for $50 so basically I got my system for $300 (+ tax).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo