Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Soldiers

1. FUck, I managed to miss it again !!!! Somehow I thought it would be on at 8:00 pm, but they showed it at 6:00, and had 13th Warrior at 8:00 ! Damn, Damn, Damn

Well, I did watch last 10 minutes of it, and it looked pretty cool. Werewolf fx were nicely done, and SciFi channel did kept alot of gore in.

2. I thought it was pretty good, it had it's flaws but overall one of the better werewolf flixs I've seen, I will be picking it up on DVD so hopefully they include some nice extras

I am probably the only one who cheers for the werewolves, it is a shame most of the time they are put on the bad side though

3. If they would ever have a movie adaptation of Rober MacCammon, Wolf Hour, there would be a good werewolf hero

Its a great book, horror/action combo, about British special agent(who is werewolf of russian decent ), fighting Nazis to stop their attack on the D-day. Awesome book, it has everything you need, blood, action, some sex, and lots of dead nazi

Well, Speaking of good werewolves, Remember Full Eclipse, Mario Van Pebles(sp?), plays a good cop turn werewolf who is fighting evil werewolf Bruce Payne. Pretty cool movie IMO

4. Been wanting to see this but was too busy playing games and taping MST3K this weekend and it passed me by. When is the next time it comes on?

5. Next showing is July 11th. I better not miss it

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Next showing is July 11th. I better not miss it
    Just reminding you it is on later today so you don't miss it again

7. Thanks Werewolf My clock is set at 6:00 tonight.

It will be finally mine

8. Well, I got it And watched about half of it yesterday. So far its been pretty good. I'm surprised how much gore SciFI channel kept in the movie. The language is cut though, but its not a big deal.

Will try to finish it tonight, and review will be coming up shortly