Thread: Hunter X Hunter Is Back!

1. Hunter X Hunter Is Back!

I read this a while ago but just got to posting it:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In the last few years, there have been several long breaks in the release of the manga. Hunter × Hunter has been on hiatus since December 5, 2007, however it has been announced that it will return on March 3rd 2008.
    How frickin' cool is that?

Theres more:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    There was a fourth OVA in production, but was put on hold for unknown reasons.
    I'm guessing (read: Hoping) that it was delayed cause of the Hiatus and now its gonna be back on.

So who else is as happy as me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Probably not as happy as you, but yes. It's been too long since Greed Island Final.

3. I'd heard there was going to be another stretch of chapters starting now, but I thought it was only going to be for ten weeks, unlike before where he'd do maybe one every few weeks.

4. more of the greatest anime/manga of all time?

YES PLEASE.

so good, and so underrated. I mean they managed to make an amazing arc about card-battling, FFS.

5. I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho a lot. Will I like this?

6. Yes, yes you will, because it's better.

7. Yes, yes you will, because it's exactly the same
    Fixed
    This guy does tournaments, and nothing else. He does do them well though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    I enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho a lot. Will I like this?
    It actually depends on what you liked about YYH. If you just like good anime in general you will love this.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Yes, yes you will, because it's better.
    Let's not get crazy now. We wouldn't want to say anything we would need to take back. But this is definitely up there with One Piece for best anime evaaaaar.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    so good, and so underrated. I mean they managed to make an amazing arc about card-battling, FFS.
    Probably but they did kinda drop the card battling near the end of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I'd heard there was going to be another stretch of chapters starting now, but I thought it was only going to be for ten weeks, unlike before where he'd do maybe one every few weeks.
    Well I don't know much about that but anything new from this lazy bastard is good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.