Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

1. The unaired final season (and the rest of the show) hits Netflix Instant on March 7th. Guess I'll finally get to see what all the fuss was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I stopped at the abortion of a movie that started the series. Heard it got a lot better though so I'll probably marathon it sometime in March.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

its kind of anti climatic. We already know how it will end. He'll either kill his side kick to keep with the movies, or he'll let her go via some kind of bullshit plot hole.

4. Apparently toward then end she tells the Jedi council they're full of shit and rides off into the sunset, and she isn't in these last 13 episodes. People are theorizing she'll pop up in the new show, or even Episode VII.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

5. that's pretty much what happened and there's even a "the fugitive" style episode complete with a waterfall/drain pipe scene

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

7. I bought the 5 season pack not realizing there were 6 seasons and I've been plowing through them. Show is damned good. A few shitty episodes but almost exactly what you'd want from a show about Star Wars.