Page 15 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    How do people have like 4 DSes? I'm still on my first one.
    they probably sell them when they get bored with it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Why no go on Arkanoid? The screen setup? Part of what I noticed was that the playfield was very narrow, which made me afraid the game might be too easy.
    It's Arkanoid in name, but not Arkanoid in feel. I mean, if you're looking for a brick-breaking game, it's not a bad game. If you're going in wanting Arkanoid, you're going to be disappointed. Block size is wrong, there are no enemies to speak of, play fields are of varying width, and the overall presentation just feels like something you'd find in a budget title.

Edit: Not sure if you have a Wii or not, but Nintendo put up a demo for Arkanoid DS in that new Nintendo Channel that can be downloaded this week. So, if you do, try it out that way and see what you think.
    Last edited by mollipen; 16 Jun 2008 at 01:57 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    they probably sell them when they get bored with it.
    I broke one, sold the next when i bought the DSlite, and bought two for two other people because i wanted someone to play games with.
    Donk

4. Late to chime in, but Game Center CX is really only great if you can read japanese. If not it's only a bunch of so so 8 bit style games.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Anyone play Race Driver? It's like $10 at EB and even with crap DS graphics the track editor sounds intriguing. *-neo

6. Definitely get Drill Dozer. Fun game. I gave mine as a Christmas present to a cousin after I 100% it. She better appreciate it or else I'm going to hate her.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Race Driver's camera angle is far too low - you can't see shit.

8. With the lukewarm response to Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles, Ubisoft decided to go kiddie with the next DS action outing:

Super Deformed Prince of Persia

http://ds.ign.com/articles/884/884644p1.html

*-neo

9. Lookin' rough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. The character design is awful. It's like they couldn't decide whether to make him a pretty boy or a cartoon character, so they just combined the two and ordered hoagies.