Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Thread

1. Rhyten is what you want. Wario Twisted, maybe, just for the balloon fight and kid icarus rememberings.
    Donk

2. RT is so much fun, from what little I've played of it. It's awesome to hook up to bigger speakers when you play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. oh shoot. i have to see if my gameboy box is here or in storage. i need to play rhyten.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Rhyten is what you want. Wario Twisted, maybe, just for the balloon fight and kid icarus rememberings.
    Twisted is the best game in the series. Really great stuff, stupid addictive. RT is stupid hard and makes me feel bad about myself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Twisted is the best game in the series. Really great stuff, stupid addictive. RT is stupid hard and makes me feel bad about myself.
    What he said.

6. I finally found the Rhythm Tengoku arcade game.

I was a happy and quickly broke man.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Twisted is actually good? Interesting.

Any love for the Bit Generations? Some of the most unexpected fun the GBA delivered. Orbital is serene bliss in the right mindset, Dotstream is a great racer, and Digidrive is intially confounding, then brillant. *-neo

8. Twisted is the best Wario game! i just don't like Wario games.

Lots of love for Bit Gen!

Quote Originally Posted by me
    With Coloris, Digidrive, Rhythm Tengoku, and Drill Dozer, it's among my favorite gba games, and my favorite games, period, in the past few years.
    Hey look! it's like past me knew about this thread before it happened!
    Donk

9. WarioWare Twisted! is indeed awesome. Spanks Smooth Moves, though I haven't played the other games.

I own Dialhex and Coloris from the bitGenerations collection. Not huge on Dialhex (it's just too tough), but Coloris is easily one of my favorite GBA games. Very good puzzle game with phenomenal style.

10. Sounds like Coloris is worth a shot, still have to seek out Tengoku too.

Shame the "Digistylish" games never hit the US, a multi-pack DS cart was even rumored. At least Planet Puzzle League's design shows a lingering influence of these games, and one of the smartest aesthetic choices the N has made. *-neo