Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Thread

I like Dotstream the most of the BitGen games. Wario Ware Twisted's great but it's awkward to play on a DS. I might prefer the original.

2. I play Twisted all the time on my DS. I think the SP was probably the worst for it because of the short base.

I don't have an SP but I prefer playing it on regular GBA over my original model DS. Not that I have played the game much. I can't find where I packed it away the last time I moved.

4. Don't know if we can credit Pokemon or just the popularity of DS software support, but in March Chunsoft's famous title makes it's first(?) US appearance.

Mysterious Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer- Played a few of these games on Super Famicom and DC, I can admire the work put into their graphics and sound, but the sadist nature of the gameplay makes Etrian Odyssey look like a cakewalk.

*-neo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	925583_20080221_screen005.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	32187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	925583_20080221_screen014.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	32188  

5. http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3166816

A preview of Soma Bringer. It sounds like it has a lot of potential, but honestly it really sounds like a game that has no reason being on the DS. If this game is as good as it sounds, I'd kill to have it in pretty graphics and on a real generation system. Even the Wii would be moderately more acceptable.

I'll still probably give it a shot but I'm not expecting to fall in love.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    WarioWare Twisted! is indeed awesome. Spanks Smooth Moves, though I haven't played the other games.

I own Dialhex and Coloris from the bitGenerations collection. Not huge on Dialhex (it's just too tough), but Coloris is easily one of my favorite GBA games. Very good puzzle game with phenomenal style.
    I couldn't get into Twisted. I thought I would like it more but I don't.

I only have Boundish from the bG series, and I don't like it. If anyone wants it. $10 shipped.

7. I am curious about these 2, <3 Atlus.

Drone Tactics

Rondo of Swords

8. That game looks adorable and I will give it a shot ^.^

Rondo that is.

9. Rondo's battle system sounds interesting. Instead of the usual SRPG trope where you move next to a unit then attack, you set your movement paths to run through enemy units' positions, and you'll attack as you move... i.e. if there's multiple enemies in your movement path, you'll attack them all. Could be really neat if it's pulled off well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero View Post

Mysterious Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer- Played a few of these games on Super Famicom and DC, I can admire the work put into their graphics and sound, but the sadist nature of the gameplay makes Etrian Odyssey look like a cakewalk.

*-neo
    We just got this in today. I kinda want it, but the reviews aren't flattering much. But then the reviews for Etrian weren't that flattering either and I loved it. SOMEONE BUY THIS AND TELL ME IT'S GOOD!