Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Tetris has to be up there somewhere.
    Eh, I'm not sure I would call those "remakes." Updates, iterations, or conversions perhaps, but "remake" seems an odd term for that kind of game.

2. I like the stylization of Spore: Creatures better than the look of the 'real' game. Even better, the Flash intro on the Spore site -- http://www.spore.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I want to want the Ys DS games, but aren't they on two carts at $30ish each? Yeah... I love me some Ys, enough to buy Ark of Napishtim three times at least, but I don't think I'm down for this again after the wonderful PC versions of Ys I & II.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm sure Ys has lapped it 3 times. FF1 has only had 2 or 3 remakes. Ys has... what? 9?
    FF1 MSX2, FF1 Wonderswan, FF1 PS1, FF1 GBA, FF1 PSP, FFi Cellphone, FF EZ Cellphone, plain old FF Cellphone.

Then there's Ys, which looks to be celebrating it's 20th release with the DS release.

Dragon Quest has 6
    Last edited by Finch; 17 Feb 2008 at 05:06 PM.
    Donk

6. Has anyone played any Go games for DS? I've been thinking about this one because the Many Faces of Go engine is pretty rockin', but I'd like to hear impressions from anyone who's played any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Y's
    YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART

7. I fixed it. ;_____; i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking
    Donk

8. You probably say "Wise," too

9. I have the PS2 Ys I&II Eternal. I don't know if I'll bother with the DS one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    You probably say "Wise," too
    No! I say Wise's!

ees
    Donk