Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with all the crap anime?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    People like Spriggan?
    Its a good strait up popcorn action film. It the only anime my pops actually wanted to sit down and watch, and getting him to watch anime is damn near impossible.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Gunbuster
    I can't figure out the love for this one at all. You get to see the thing fight TWICE in the entire fucking series. And there are just huge leaps of logic in the whole thing.

Watch Gurren Lagann imo

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post

Watch Gurren Lagann imo
    No leaps in logic there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    No leaps in logic there.
    It's also a super robot show, Gunbuster is not.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    One Piece is the only thing carrying shonen jump and its ilk at all these days. Naruto and Bleach are boring by comparison, and it's the only one that hasn't become super redundant. Not to mention Oda's the man and his art style is refreshing.
    Eyeshield 21, you motherfucker.

6. Isn't Death Note a SJ series?

It's way fucking better than all that other shit you guys are listing. Though, to be fair, I have a soft spot for One Piece's style.

7. Samurai 7 is the last one I watched and really enjoyed.

8. Isn't Death Note a SJ series?
    It is, and it is one of the best series in recent memory.
    Eyeshield 21, you motherfucker.
    Listen to this man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
    I love Zeta Gundam which is around 40 or something episodes. But the story, and animation was great in that series. It was more adult oriented story telling I guess, and I want more of that seriousness in anime.

Fushigi Yuugi sucks lol, my cousin likes that show, but she doesn't have the best taste imo anyway.
    Have you seen Victory Gundam yet?

Here's what I recommend, Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

110 episodes of epic galactic war, politics, character development and conspiracies. You will not be disappointed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    I can't figure out the love for this one at all. You get to see the thing fight TWICE in the entire fucking series. And there are just huge leaps of logic in the whole thing.

Watch Gurren Lagann imo
    Three times. It's only 6 episodes and just because the Gunbuster isn't always used doesn't mean there's no other robot action. There's more to Gunbuster than just that stuff anyway. I <3 Gurren Lagann too.